This house is extremely secluded but conveniently located near the town of Cabo Matapalo. This rental home’s privacy and stunning views make this the perfect honeymoon setting.
Casa Argo offers two large bedrooms with a very comfortable queen sized bed in each room. We also have queen and twin inflatable mattresses and the sofa is very comfortable to sleep on. The house can accommodate two couples or small families comfortably. The minimum stay at Casa Argo is three nights.
- 2 Bedrooms with queen sized beds
- Inflatable queen mattresses and sofa for additional guests
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Mosquito Nets
- Large, open, fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious, open plan living room
- Large dining area with handcrafted hardwood table and chairs for 6
- Two large bedrooms with comfy queen beds, reading lights, and ocean views
- 1 ½ baths with 2 hot water showers (1 outdoor shower)
- Beautiful hardwood cathedral ceilings and ceiling fans in every room
- Linens and towels provided
- Hammocks for lots of lounging around
- Large deck and landscaped yard
Casa Argo is located in Playa Cienega, a private beach just 10 minutes from the town of Puerto Jimenez.
For all of our vacation rentals, please inquire for rates as they do vary for holidays and peak times. All rates include taxes & cleaning. Osa Tropical can also make reservations for domestic flights, car rentals, and hotel stays, and we can arrange taxis to make your vacation a breeze!
All of the houses in the Matapalo area are eco-houses that use solar power. Solar power is a renewable energy and thus helps to reduce global warming. The house is powered with 110 Volts outlets (no adapter needed) Usually the light during the day is sufficient to light up the rooms, as the sun rises at 5 and goes down around 5:30pm-6:00pm. Since the house is not equipped with strong light bulbs or fluorescent lights, you’ll also need to use candles, lanterns, and flashlights. There are also showers with hot water, heated up through solar power.
We advice you to not bring coffee makers, radios, stereos, hairdryers, and other appliances. These appliances will drain a lot of the solar energy, leaving none for basic use. You may bring battery chargers for your video and still cameras. Remember to unplug appliances when finished charging. We recommend to turn off all lights, fans and other small appliances when not in direct use.