Haiku Trimaran – Sailing Tours out of Jimenez and Golfito
Charter Haiku and explore the incredible bio-diversity of Costa Rica on our 44’ Kantola Trimaran. We offer day sailing and sunset sailing tours with a wide variety of activities including tours of the Golfo Dulce, dolphin, whale and pelagic bird watching, snorkeling, surf charters, rainforest hikes, and with a little luck you might even swim with dolphins. You may choose from a variety of tours on the Haiku, including full day and half day tours, overnight tours, and sunset tours. We sail with you around the Golfo Dulce, the Osa Peninsula, and Cabo Matapalo.
- Half Day Tour: $55 per person with a minimum of 6 people (room for up to 10 people, 55$ each additional person). Snacks and soft drinks included. Morning & afternoon available.
- Full Day Tour: $850 up to 10 people ($65/ additional persons). Snacks, lunch, and soft drinks/fruit drinks included.
- On Half day/Full day sails Haiku can accommodate up to 20 people.
- Sunset Sail Tour: $260 up to 4 people, ($45/additional persons). 2.5 hrs. with wine, beer, soft drinks & snacks.
- 2 Day, 1 Night Sailing Tour: For four people the costs ar $1960, $400 for each additional person (6 person maximum). Meals, soft/fruit drinks. Sport equipment included.
- Day sail on the Golfo Dulce: Up to 8 guests: $790.00. Up to 15 guests: $1140.00. Includes snacks, lunch, non-alcoholic beverages. (i.e., juice, water & beer).
Equipment Included: 2 man kayak,12” inflatable dive kayak, 15” inflatable with 25hp motor, 9” inflatable with 8hp motor, Snorkel gear, Fishing gear, Kite surfing gear, BBQ, 100 v power for personal electronics. Safety Equipment: Life Raft, Life Jackets, EPIRB, Medical Kit, VHF / GPS / Radar, First Aid Trained Crew. *Prices do not include water taxi to and from Haiku in Golfito (if we are picking you up in Puerto Jimenez), commission or gratuity for the crew.To book a sailboat tour through us, contact us here. Let us know when you’d like to go and with how many people. Thank you.